In addition to the html format below, a copy of my resume will also be available shortly for download as a PDF.
American Embassy School, New Delhi
Webmaster/Programmer 2008 – present
Programming and Web development 2004 – present
Degrees / Certifications
2012 / Google certified Advanced Power-Searcher
2012 / Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for SQL Server 2008
2010 / PGDIT
2005 / B.E. (Computer Science & Engineering)
Programming with PHP/Mysql
- 7+ years of experience in programming using PHP/MySql on Windows, Linux and Mac environments.
- Affluent with open-source software like WordPress, Joomla, Moodle, Drupal, Prestashop, oscommerce and the alike.
- Specialize in portals, e-commerce solutions and data intensive tools and applications.
APIs: Google Apps Provisioning, Paypal, Amazon, Facebook and the alike.
Google Apps – Experienced in Google apps for domain (all editions) set up and help you with the transition to the same from your existing email system.
Google Chrome Extensions – developed calendar extension for AES
Web marketing and SEO – Possess basic knowledge of website/search optimization.
Web Testing – Usability, Functional, UI and Performance testing.
K12 industry experience of 8 years
- I have worked for a wide variety of clients during my freelance stint when I gained tremendous experience on varied work culture and not just programming experience. I would summarize my expertise as follows :
- school software – over 3 years of experience of my career is with a leading international school as webmaster cum programmer where I have develop many applications for internal as well external use. Various elections like that for school board, class council, prom surveys, registration scaffolds and similar ones.
- GAFE- setup, migration and administration
- Moodle, wordpress student blogs